Open Enrollment for 2018-19 closes Nov 1, 2018. After, administrative approval required.
Steps to enroll:
1. Submit Online Applications:
BOS Enrollment Form for D93 (choose ONE) AND Open Enrollment Application
- OR -
*Will need D93 PowerSchool ID number. Please call our office 208-542-0283 or request from last D93 School.
2. Begin the Admissions Process
All applicants will receive a notification by email from the building secretary with additional required steps.
3. Bring Required Documents to Office:
4. Complete Final Steps to Admissions Process
Building secretary will stay in-touch until the application is complete.
5. Receive Official Approval
You will be notified by email that your student's application is approved, and a link sent for some additional forms that will need filled out and submitted.
6. Complete BOS K-8 Orientation
A teacher will contact you for curriculum choice, and to set up a parent teacher orientation. See the Curriculum Choices tab to help you make that decision.
While You Wait:
While you're waiting for enrollment to complete, for your teacher to call, or for the school year to begin, please follow these success steps of preparing your schooling-at-home classroom and orienting yourself to your tool of teaching, the Online School (OLS).
1. Set-up your schooling-at-home classroom, decide where and when school will occur.
2. Create and post a schooling-at-home schedule in a way that it can be flexible.
3. Set up classroom rules and discuss expectations of both students and learning coaches. Display them in the classroom area.
4. Have your student write or draw the reason for doing school-at-home. Display it in your home--in case you need a reminder in the months to come.
5. Write and display goals for the upcoming year, trimester, month: emotional, behavioral, academic, physical, etc.